9:09 PM

Something, sometimes, somewhere, somehow...

I am wondering and yes I do really think about it.


Yes what is it you maybe asking. What else do you think I am thinking about? Perhaps you've already thought about what I am thinking about anyway for now.

It's been so many years already since the very first time I got to know her back in lower secondary school and it didn't take me long to notice that she's such a nice girl and so easy to approach her in every way possible. Somehow, it has also been years already that I've told her I really like her and till today, I still do really like her but how far can this feeling go? I don't know... Neither does she knows I think. *wink*

Leave aside all the differences between me and her. Leave aside those things I know which she has told me about. Also leave aside what kind of family background she has. Sometimes, all these differences are things that brings two people together for good and for bad. From the day I knew her, I've never even thought of the difference in our family background. To me those aren't important. What is most important is the feelings.

Today, I feel like I've given her the most I could give her as to-date. I passed my 5610XM to her and for her to use for the meantime while she gathers enough money to get a new phone. I didn't only gave her the handset but actually the entire complete box as how the phone first came into my hands 2 years ago. It's just a sacrifice I never knew I would be able to give. All I had in mind was trust in her as she will take good care of that phone for as long as she is using it before she returns it back to me.

Sacrificial...

I am just hoping that someday, somehow and somewhere a miracle will happen which will bring us both together. As long as a chance is given, this hope of mine will continue to light up. It's just a matter or time when something will finally come up and be that miracle.

0 comments: