8:19 PM

MotoGP 2010 Testing

I started off this morning pretty early or rather at a usual time when I have my days off from classes. 10am to be exact.


The whole morning, afternoon till this evening I was out with 2 other friends. First thing we had was an early lunch at Taman Tatton View, Cheras. Following that, we headed off to Giant Hypermarket in Taman Connaught which was just opposite where we had our lunch. After a long walk along every aisle in the hypermarket to shop for the groceries we wanted, we were soon on our way to the Sepang International Circuit, SIC. Actually the trip was was just a random trip for me to get to know how to get into the SIC area for the coming Formula 1 season.

I really felt thankful for going to SIC today as we were pretty surprise to know that there's a MotoGP test session going on inside the circuit which include quite a few teams namely the Fiat Yamaha team and Ducati Marlboro just to name a few.

In fact it was a pleasant experience to be at the circuit watching the racers testing out their bikes. A first hand experience.

However, something which caught my sight kinda saddened me as it reminded me of someone. Yes, from afar, the features were exactly the same, the skin tonne, the height, the dressing, the hair and the way she sits. Oh forget about it anyway... I just made me feel sad and lost at that moment because every little bit of that lady reminds me of her.

Never mind that fact, here are some pictures I captured as I was there, some may not be as clear because it was taken using my 3.2mp camera not a DSLR and partly blur due to the zoom;

*The pictures will be uploaded tomorrow* Connection to internet is terrible in my apartment.*


0 comments: